SwingGuard is our robust and reliable automatic swing gate. Designed with intelligent and complaint automation to ensure it can serve effortlessly for many years. Purpose built, SwingGuard has a higher degree of control, and typically operating faster than swing gates fitted with electro or hydraulic actuators.
SwingGuard can be infilled with any Barkers fencing infill and additional security features, to seamlessly match the fence line. Rated for 100% duty cycle ensuring a smooth movement and continuous operation in the most demanding environments.
Compliant with current safety legislation BS/EN 12453, SwingGuard is fitted dual height photocells and category 3 safety edges to detect any obstacles.
|Material||Max Span||Max Dimensions||Power Requirement|
|Tower: Steel |
|Single leaf up to 4m |
Double leaf up to 8m
|3.0m high @ 6.0m wide |
2.4m high @ 8.0m wide
|Single Phase 240v |
50Hz 10 Amps
- 100% duty cycle for demanding environments
- Complies to the latest safety standard BS EN 12453
- Pre-assembled for smooth installation
- Easy to use for end users
- Low maintenance
- Compatible with 99.9% of access control systems
- Programmable control panel c/w fault diagnostic on screen display and error log
- In the event of a power cut, the manual release mechanism requires no tools
- Designed and built to last using high specification components
- Anti-Climb Spikes
- Traffic Lights
- Warning Siren
- Extensions for razor wire
- Electric Fence
Find out everything you need to know about data centre security fencing.
Covering all of the essentials when it comes to security fencing, as well as everything you need to consider when specifying your security fence.
The complete impartial guide to help you decide.
Looking for a full physical security solution?
Barkers is a member of HS Security, which is a division of Hill and Smith Holdings Plc, an International group of companies.
HS Security brings together the UKs market-leading manufacturers and suppliers of physical security security solutions for both temporary and permanent requirements in urban and industrial environments.
For a holistic physical security solution including bollards, doors, blockers, fencing and more, HS Security can deliver.VISIT HS SECURITY