Barkers’ StronGuard™ RCS is the only standalone PAS68 accredited fence. It is also part of our super-durable, aesthetically pleasing range of our renowned StronGuard™ palisade fence. Its variants, including RCS25 and RCS75 have been designed to protect Critical National Infrastructure from increasingly frequent and severe hostile vehicle mitigate (HVM) attacks.
StronGuard™ RCS delivers unrivaled defence against vehicular attack or accidental obstruction. Being engineered with anti-cut technology makes it resistant to impact from saws, cutting, hammers, jacks, levers, power tools and hand tools. It is easily combined with other security measures which include toppings, PIDs and electric fences, forming a comprehensive physical fortress.
These products have also been deployed by Network Rail to mitigate the risk of roach vehicle incursion on rail infrastructure, preventing harm to employees, the public and infrastructure. In a whitepaper detailing recommendations for protecting rail infrastructure against accidental obstruction by road vehicles, Designers, Architects and Specifiers hailed StronGuard™ RCS as a crash-rated solution where crash barriers can’t be installed.
Barkers is proud to manufacture the only palisade systems accredited to PAS68:
- Stronguard™ RCS25 stops a 2.5 tonne vehicle traveling at 30mph
- Stronguard™ RCS75 stops a 7.5 tonne vehicle traveling at 30mph.
- High-security fencing solution
- Accredited by Secured by Design
- No visible fixings
- The only palisade fence to provide PAS68 certification
- ‘D’ Profile
- Fix from the rear with a high load anchor
- Tools provided for installation
- Can be installed on sloping ground up to 30 degrees without requiring alterations on site
- Assembled on site
- Galvanized to British Standard EN ISO 1461 – 2009
- Powder coated in range of RAL colours
Can be fitted with the flowing toppings:
- Barbed wire
- Razor wire
- Electrified fence
- PIDs and PIDs systems
|Fence Height (m)||Pale Type||Typical Pale Thickness (mm)||Post centres (m)||Post Section (RHS)|
* Also available in 3.5 & 4 (mm) thick pales