Barkers’ Stronguard™ SR2 is heavily tested, robust palisade fencing system that has been created to meet the high-security requirements of police facilities, airports and ports, data centres, high-risk schools, utility plants, critical national infrastructure and industrial and commercial premises. It delivers the classic visual deterrent of standard palisade, but with a level of security that’s seldom available in the commercial market.
Thanks to a palisade structure, the Stronguard™ SR2 is flexible to its installation environment and ground conditions. It can easily cope with up to 33 degrees of sloping without the need for onsite modifications.
The Stronguard™ SR2 provides heavy-duty resistance and protection against experienced attack from tools of a higher mechanical advantage, such as bolt cutters, claw hammers and drills, for over 3 minutes during rigorous testing by LPCB to LPS1A5 SR2. This makes it an ideal high-security solution for locations at a higher risk of attack, or where more time to react is required.
Swing gates manufactured to British Standard are available to match.
- High security – Rigorously tested by the LPCB to LPS1175 SR2 standards
- Accredited by Secured by Design
- “W” pale palisade
- Suitable for ground with up to 33 degrees of sloping
- Fencing can be laid in concrete and bolted down with base plats
- Optional toppings in either T-bar, cranked arm, straight arm, rotating spike and barbed wire