Tested Fencing Systems: Stronguard™ Beam
StronGuard™ Beam is our latest development in impact tested heavy duty security fencing. It combines an impact tested beam with any of our StronGuard™ palisade security fencing range or SecureGuard SL2 mesh security fencing.
This clever combination of products offers hostile vehicle mitigation of a 7200kg vehicle travelling at 80kph (50mph) whilst providing physical protection against a forced entry with one of our many accredited systems.
Designed to meet your operational requirements by offering one combined fence line which in turn offers you the client a smaller footprint when you have restrictions with available space within your asset.
StronGuard™ Beam is recommended for use on Petrochemical Installations, Military Sites Hazardous Waste Storage, Test Laboratories and Data Centres where space is at a premium, but maximum high security fencing is required!
Depending on your security requirement StronGuard™ Beam is compatible with the following attack tested fence systems:
- SecureGuard™ SL2 – LPS1175 SR2 Tested Fencing Systems
- StronGuard™ SR2 – LPS 1175 SR2 Palisade Security Fencing
- StronGuard™ SR3 – LPS 1175 SR2 Palisade Security Fencing
- StronGuard™ – CPNI Base & Enhanced Palisade Security Fencing
- StronGuard™ MA – ASTM M10 A5
System accredited to:
IWA 14 Rating: V/7,200[N2B]/80/90:1.5
ASTM F2656/F2656M: 18a M50/P2
|Beam Height (mm)||Fence Height (m)||Anchorage (m)|
|1,233||2.4 or 3.0||25|
- Impact accredited beam giving you hostile vehicle mitigation combined with forced entry attack tested fence to provide the highest level of protection in one system
- Ideal for where space is a premium
- Detail design information and specification on application
- CPNI, LPCB and ASTM accredited fence systems available
- Security fencing can be fitted with the following toppings:
- Barbed wire
- Razor wire
- Electrified fence
- PIDs systems
Find out everything you need to know about data centre security fencing.
Covering all of the essentials when it comes to security fencing, as well as everything you need to consider when specifying your security fence.
The complete impartial guide to help you decide.
ASSOCIATED ENTRANCE SECURITY
Versatile cantilever sliding gates to seamlessly match any of our fencing range.
High specification turnstile to control pedestrian ingress and egress.
High performing bi-folding speed gates manufactured to all of the latest safety standards.
Rising arm barrier powered by high torque with no springs or counterweights for a high degree of control.
Looking for a full physical security solution?
Barkers is a member of HS Security, which is a division of Hill and Smith Holdings Plc, an International group of companies.
HS Security brings together the UKs market-leading manufacturers and suppliers of physical security security solutions for both temporary and permanent requirements in urban and industrial environments.
For a holistic physical security solution including bollards, doors, blockers, fencing and more, HS Security can deliver.VISIT HS SECURITY