Crash Rated Mesh Fencing: SecureGuard™ RCS
Barkers’ SecureGuard™RCS is the only standalone PAS68 accredited mesh fence, tested to stop a 7.5t vehicle at 30mph. It builds on the success of the palisade version – StronGuard RCS – and is ideally suited to:
- Secure data centre sites around the world
- Protect Rail Networks from road vehicles getting onto the tracks
- Various Military & Critical National Infrastructure sites
- Safety critical sites adjacent to roads
To meet your anti personnel requirements, SecureGuard RCS has a choice of mesh infills to add a guaranteed delay factor along with hostile vehicle mitigation. It can have either SecureGuard SL1, Barkers’ 358 mesh accredited to LPS 1175 A1 to prevent an opportunist attacker from gaining access for more than 60 seconds; or SecureGuard SL2X, Barkers 358 mesh with 10mm diameter vertical wires which has been accredited to LPS 1175 B3 to prevent a persistent attacker using mechanical tools from gaining access for more than 3 minutes.
The patent pending design spreads the force along the fence rather than into the ground, meaning the fence stops the vehicle with conventional sized fence foundations, and without rebar cages – 450mm inter post and 600mm corner/end post foundations at 1.05m deep.
|Fence Height (m)||Minimum Run (m)||Infill options||Post centres (m)||Post Section (RHS)|
|2.4||13.8||SecureGuard SL1 |
|3.0||13.8||SecureGuard SL1 |
Standard Foundations: 450mm sq hole (inters) and 600mm sq hole (corners/ends) at 1.05m deep.
Impact ClassificationCOPY TABLE
|PRODUCT||Vehicle Weight (kg)||Vehicle type||Test Speed (kph)||Impact Angle (°C)||Penetration (m)||Dispersion of major debris (m)|
D/7500 [N2]/48/90: 3.5/0.0
- PAS68 accredited to stop a 7.5t vehicle at 30mph
- Available with SecureGuard SL1 or SecureGuard SL2 infill
- Simple on-site assembly
- Powder coated in range of RAL colours
- Copes with sloping ground of up to 13° without cutting down panels
- Conventional foundation sizes even on corner posts
- Can be fitted with the following toppings:
- Barbed wire
- Razor wire
- Electrified fence
- PIDs and PIDs systems
Find out everything you need to know about data centre security fencing.
Covering all of the essentials when it comes to security fencing, as well as everything you need to consider when specifying your security fence.
The complete impartial guide to help you decide.