ProGuard mesh is our premier general-purpose boundary fencing system featuring an attractive striped-style pattern from varying mesh apertures. It is suitable for applications where general site demarcation is required, such as schools, industrial sites, business parks and retail units that are at a low risk of attack or breach. Barkers’ unique pro-fix hanging system makes the ProGuard quick and easy to install and ideal for on-demand demarcation requirements.
The ‘V’ profile, also known as a “crimp”, reinforces the mesh structure, whilst powder coating in a range of colours adds makes for a product which combines aesthetic appeal with high performance. Additional vertical wires create a clean, classic look that’s especially favoured by architects and specifiers and perfect for public environments.
Additional security upgrades are available, which include barbed wire extensions and a full height clamp bar in lieu of clips.
- Varying mesh apertures giving a distinctive ‘stripe’ effect
- Clips from post to mesh
- Stainless steel, anti-tamper fixing
- Conforms to British Standard – BS 1722 Part 14:2016
- Powder coated in range of RAL colours
- Can be stepped to follow contours on the ground
- Can be fixed using clamp bar for increased level of security
- Additional security features such as clamp bar or razor wire extensions available
|Fence Height (m)||Panel Size HxW (m)||Wire Diameter (mm*)||Number of V Beams||Post centres (m)||Post Section (RHS)|
|1.8||1.73 x 3.005||5||3||3.02||60×40|
|2.0||1.93 x 3.005||5||3||3.02||60×40|
|2.4||2.33 x 3.005||5||3||3.02||60×40|
*Wire diameters are nominal
*Heights above the standard range can be achieved using a multi-lift system
The table above shows our standard specification. We also make all products to client’s specification and requirements. Our team can assist where necessary in designing your desired solutions. For more information contact us.