Barkers’ palisade is a hugely popular, versatile and reliable fencing system. It addresses a wide range of perimeter security needs, from general purpose demarcation to the highest security, rigorously tested fencing. Our palisade is available in various specifications and is particularly well-suited to the road and rail, utilities, education, retail, industrial, airports and ports and data centre sectors.
Its imposing appearance makes for an effective visual deterrent, while spiked tops, minimal foot holes and cutting-resistant solid steel vertical pales ensure excellent protection against unauthorised access, vandalism and attack. Additional security options such as triple spiked tops, razor wire coils, barbed wire and rotating spikes can further reinforce your boundary.
Palisade is the ideal solution for any business, school or public space in need of a strong, durable perimeter. Powder coating in an array of colours means that this product can be matched to corporate and brand identities or customised to assimilate with surrounding environments.
Barkers hot dip galvanize our palisade products to protect the steel from the elements, rust and other deterioration, guaranteeing an exceptionally long lifespan.
Unlike several alternatives, Barkers palisade fencing systems cope with sloping ground up to 25 degree angles without cutting down bays or making modifications. It is also flexible to most budgets and manufactured to BS 1722, 12 and beyond.
- Palisade pales come in ‘D’ or ‘W’ profiles
- ‘W’ pale can be 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm
- ‘D’ pale can be 2.5mm, 3mm, 3.5mm and 4mm thick
- Pale tops can be single, triple pointed, round and notched or rounded only
- For added security, pales can be welded in place instead of using fixings
- Can add razor wire coils, razor wire tape, barbed wire and rotating spikes
- Available with welded, slotted, or loose fishplates that can be concreted-in/base plated for bolting down
- Posts can be vertically extended to take barbed or razor wire
- Posts can be prepared to be customised with electric security fencing
- Higher security CPNI, LPCB SR2 and SR3 options available
|Fence Height (m)||Pale Types Available||Typical Pale Thickness (mm)||Post centres (m)||Post Section (RHS)|
|1.2||D or W||2/2.5/3||2.75||100×55 IPE|
|1.5||D or W||2/2.5/3||2.75||100×55 IPE|
|1.8||D or W||2/2.5/3||2.75||100×55 IPE|
|2.0||D or W||2/2.5/3||2.75||100×55 IPE|
|2.1||D or W||2/2.5/3||2.75||100×55 IPE|
|2.4||D or W||2/2.5/3/3.5/4||2.75||100×55 IPE|
|3.0||D or W||2/2.5/3/3.5/4||2.75||100×55 IPE/127×76 UB|
The table above shows our standard specification. We also make all products to client’s specification and requirements. Our team can assist where necessary in designing your desired solutions. For more information contact us.