FastGuard mesh is Barkers’ expanded metal boundary fencing system. Its variety of options make it ideal for applications where a strong boundary is required, such as in utilities, rail, industrial and warehousing. With flexibility, compliance and stringent safety measures in mind, we manufacture the FastGuard to meet selected regulatory requirements, including those of Network Rail and various electricity boards.
FastGuard’s mesh panels are formed from a single piece of steel to ensure inherent strength and the eradication of weak points. This method guarantees optimum strength and maximum performance, even in demanding environments.
Several patterns are available, so mesh can be matched to what’s most appropriate for the surrounding area. The FastGuard also better follows the contour of the land than more rigid alternatives, so is the perfect solution for unforgiving terrain.
- Mesh panel is expanded from a single piece of steel
- No welding, creating a continuous panel
- Follows the contour of the land better than traditional rigid panel mesh
- Available in several mesh patterns, including 1697 and 990
- Available to Network Rail and electricity board specifications
- Conforms to the British Standard – BS 1722 Part 14:2016
|Fence Height (m)||Panel Size||No. Of Channel Rails||Post centres (m)||Post Section (RHS)|
|1.8||1.8 x 3.1||3||3.0||60×40|
|2.0||2.0 x 3.1||3||3.0||60×40|
|2.4||2.4 x 3.1||3||3.0||80×40|
The table above shows our standard specification. We also make all products to client’s specification and requirements. Our team can assist where necessary in designing your desired solutions. For more information contact us.