Barkers’ cantilever gates are the ideal alternative where swing gates aren’t feasible due to space restrictions. Clever design makes them high performing, easy to install and suitable for a wide range of industries.
Our products can be installed without tracks across a gate entrance, meaning that uneven ground, block paving, grass, gravel and even water are no problem. Gates glide along rollers fixed to hidden concrete foundations to protect hardware from the elements and ensure reliable, smooth and virtually silent execution.
Barkers’ cantilever gates are also surprisingly versatile. The standard round tube infill can be replaced with options such as D or W profile palisade pales, timber panels, solid sheeting and mesh to perfectly integrate with all fence types.
All our cantilever gates are manufactured, galvanized and powder coated in house to the relevant British standards, guaranteeing that you receive the highest quality product and exceptional service.
To ensure cantilever gates match your fencing aesthetic and functional needs, Barkers also manufactures bespoke. Whether it’s manual or automated gates you need, we can provide a custom solution which is fully compliant to BS/EN 12453.
- Available to match and complement all Barkers fence ranges
- Single leaf or double leaf gates
- Additional security toppings and features available
- Can be hot dipped galvanised and powder coated to a huge array of colours
- SafeGuard hinges can be added for enhanced safety and performance
- Automated or manual options
- Can be manufactured with or without track
- Bespoke manufacturing available on request